The holidays are the time of year when we all get to relax and share time with family and friends. The best way to deliver a message to friends, family and even co-workers would be through a greeting card. The best thing is to keep the messages short but heartfelt. Here are a few examples.
How to Create the Perfect Card - Examples
Holiday greetings for co-workers
- “It has been a long year and we surely deserve a break. Hope you have a good one. Happy Holidays!
- “Finally we get some rest! Happy Holidays.”
- “I know you’ve been counting down to this season. Hope you enjoy yourself. Happy Holidays!
- “Sit back, relax and don’t think about reports and spreadsheets! Happy Holidays!”
- “You have been working hard all year, time to kick back and relax. Happy Holidays.”
Holiday greetings for friends
- “Warmest wishes during this Holiday Season. Have fun! Happy Holidays.
- “Time for us to have fun and make some great memories. Happy Holidays!”
- “As we approach the New Year, may all your wishes come true. Happy Holidays!”
- “Now we can finally catch that drink we have been talking about all year. Happy Holidays!”
- “Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season.”
- “This is the time of year to make memories with loved ones and friends. Wishing you a wonderful time and Happy Holidays!”
If you own a business, this would be the perfect time to show appreciation to your customers. This shows that you care about them outside of your business relationship. A simple greeting card such as this may also bring you more business from them spreading the word about your caring gesture.
Holiday Greetings for business Customers
- “Wishing you the best during this Holiday season.”
- “Thank you for being a valued customer. Wishing you and your family a pleasant holiday season.”
- “May all your wishes come true during this holiday season. Thank you for your business.”
- “For being a valued customer all year we want to wish you a fun filled holiday season.”
- “Thank you for sticking with us all year. Looking forward to working with you next year. Happy Holidays.”
- “Here is to a fruitful year and to you being a pleasant customer. Happy Holidays.”
- “Your business is highly appreciated. Hope to see you again soon. Happy Holidays!”
Holiday greetings for teachers
- “Thank you for being such an inspiration. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday!
- “For all the wonderful new things you have taught us all year and for your patience we would like to wish you happy holidays.”
- “You have been a great help all year. You are awesome and we wish you a happy holiday.”
- “We shall miss you during the break. Happy Holidays.”
- “Wishing you a wonderful time this holiday season and looking forward to seeing you next year!”
Holliday Greetings for Family
- “Warm wishes to you this holiday season and may you have a wonderful new year ahead.
- “May this holiday season bring you peace and love. Happy holidays.”
- “Hope your holiday is filled with nothing but joy.”
- “May your home be filled with laughter. Happy Holidays.”
- “Can’t wait to make new memories with you this holiday season. Happy holidays.”
- “Sharing this occasion with you will be great; there is nowhere else I’d rather be. Happy holidays.”
- “Looking forward to spending the holidays with you.”
You’ll be sure to get a lot of gratitude for your greeting card. Keep the message relevant to the recipient you are sending it to and you’ll be just fine.