There is nothing more precious as being blessed with a child. It is always great when a woman discovers that she is going to have a baby and here are some examples of what you can write on a greeting card.
How to Create the Perfect Card - Examples
- “I am so happy for you. We know you will be a great mother. Congratulations!”
- “Cannot wait to meet your little bundle of joy. Congratulations on your pregnancy.”
- “I know how long you have waited for this moment and we want you to know we are overjoyed for you. Congratulations!
- “You have always been a night owl so I am sure all the late nights will not worry you much. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy.”
- “I am so excited for you. Congratulations on your pregnancy.”
You can also have messaged where a grandparent wishes their daughter all the best through their pregnancy. That way the beautiful moment can be share among them all since they all will have a part to play in the child’s life.
Messages from Mother to daughter
- “I cannot wait to hold my grandchild. Congratulations on your pregnancy honey.
- “Just the other day I was changing your diaper and now you are going to be changing your child’s soon. Congratulations!
- “I may be becoming a grandmother, but you know I don’t look like it! I am so happy for you! “
- “I know you will be a great mother to my grandchild. Congratulations on your pregnancy.”
Messages from Friends
- Having a baby is one of the most beautiful experiences that life can offer. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
- You are truly blessed and I wish you the best throughout our pregnancy.
- May your pregnancy be filled with nothing but the best. Congratulations.
- You look beautiful. Pregnancy looks good on you! All the best and congratulations.”
- You’re glowing! Congratulations on your pregnancy.
- As you embark on this beautiful pregnancy journey, may all go well and may you and your baby have the best of health.
- Bringing a baby into the world is not an easy task. May God grant you strength and patience throughout your pregnancy.
- Wishing you nothing but the best throughout your pregnancy. Congratulations.
- Heard the great news. Here’s to new discoveries and sleepless nights. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
- “Better write down everything from now on in preparation for “mom brain.” So happy for you.
- “Cherish the alone time with your hubby, you’re going to miss it! All the best in your pregnancy.”
- “Bye to late night parties, say hi to late night diaper changes. You’ll be a great mom, congratulations.”
- “Better stock up the fridge and get ready for the cravings! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy.”
- “Remember all the chaos you made your parents go through, here comes a little you, chaos included!” Congratulations!
- “Now you have a legitimate reason to eat as much as you want! Congratulations on your pregnancy.”
- “Bringing a life into this world is not an easy task but I know you’ll do great.”
- “You haven’t known true love until you hold your baby in your arms. I know you will be a great mom.”
- “Don’t stress about the little things, focus on you and your baby and everything will be alright.”
- “Be positive and everything will be alright. All the best during your pregnancy journey.”
Be sure to keep all the messages positive. Pregnancy is a time of chaotic hormones and you do not want to say something that might offend a pregnant woman. So, keep the fat jokes at bay at all costs and focus on encouraging the coming of the baby.