Anniversary Wishes to a Couple:
Show the happy couple your love and support by gifting them the best card ever. Are they the type to love a good joke, then you’re in luck. We have the best funny section you will find out there. With a collection of jokes that apply to all kinds of people and that will always be relevant to the times, this is the article you’ve been looking for. These are also very customizable, as all of our card ideas are.
How to Create the Perfect Card - Examples
Can’t forget the religious couple. We certainly haven’t. We have many card ideas to choose from to show the religious couple that you care and are happy to watch as they grow in their walk with God and with each other. Then we have the heartfelt section. This is the section that will always be a hit no matter who you are or who the couple is. So, dive in. Find the section you think will work for you and you will certainly find just the right saying for you.
Funny: These messages will help you be the one who makes them laugh on their special day. You may know that you want to make a joke, but not have any ideas. This section will help inspire ideas that you may not have thought of otherwise. The happy couple will certainly love these jokes.
- Growing old together can be fun. Now that you’re old, what are you going to do together next? Happy anniversary
- (His name) and (her name) sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes gray hair and matching tombstones.
- (From guy friend) Didn’t you tell me you didn’t want to be the pet husband??? Where’s that bike you swore you’d never sell??? Didn’t you say you’d never have kids??? Oh, wait, these are things you didn’t want me to tell her??? Oooooppppssssss……. Happy Anniversary
- Which is better, your spouse or cake???? Happy anniversary, who’s ready for cake?
- Happy anniversary. Is there no cake at this party???
- So, how many arguments have you had where it’s turned out she’s wrong??? None? Sounds like a happy marriage then.
Religious: Now is the time that, while they need to seek God on their own too, it’s extremely important to grow together in Him. They need to seek God together. Encourage them to do that by giving them an anniversary card that has the scripture in it.
- “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” – Colossians 3:15-17. May you always keep this verse in mind as you continue in this life you have together and take big steps in life together.
- “Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.” – Ephesians 5:22-28. May you both remember God’s instructions to you as you go through life and continue to grow your marriage.
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4.
- “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” – Ecclesiastes 4:9-12. Always remember that 2 is better than one. May you remain 2 for many years to come.
- “Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.” – Song of Solomon 8:6. Even in your love for each other, love God first. He will ensure that you are both taken care of and you stick together.
- “So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”” Matthew 19:6. You are joined by the Lord into one flesh. Let God be your guide in this marriage and never lose that bond.
Heartfelt: Here is where you’ll find more personal messages to write so that they’ll always know how much you love them and are rooting for them in this marriage that they are in.
- Keep up your awesome communication. You are great together. Happy anniversary.
- Don’t forget how you feel today, because there will be a lot of days to come that you’ll wonder why you made this decision. It’s because of that feeling.
- May you always be this in love and feel this connected.
- Getting married is the easy part, so far you’re doing great with the hurdles that life has throuwn at you. Keep it up, because you were made for each other.
- It’s difficult, but take it from your friend, it’s worth it. Happy anniversary.